McFarlane Latter converted this 1930's stalls and circle cinema to three screens in 1996 and added a fourth screen in 2005. More recently we worked with the client to develop a scheme to utilise the building for film and live performances.
This project entailed the construction of an extension to the building to accommodate a scenery loading dock, Green Room and dressing rooms.
The main auditorium was redesigned with a new stage and lighting rigs. and a retractable 10m cinema screen.