The Corn Exchange, King’s Lynn was built in 1854 with a replacement roof installed in 1877. The Grade ll listed building makes a significant contribution to the architectural and historic character of King’s Lynn. The building was remodelled in 1996 as a Theatre, Concert and Community Hall.
McFarlane Latter designed the renovation to create a two screen Cinema on the underused Upper Foyer. The approach respected and enhanced the character and key features of the historic building creating additional cultural and leisure facilities to complement the Theatre activities. The scheme included two new stepped auditoria, separate Cinema Foyer, toilets, new stair and lift access from the Ground Floor Foyer.